Win 2 Fitbit Flex 2s
Terms & Conditions
Fitbit Flex 2 Giveaway, x2
Fitbit Flex 2 Giveaway
Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- All entries must be received by 12pm on Wednesday 28 February 2018 (UK time).
- Only one entry per person per prize draw competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the prize draw by liking the GIGLY Facebook page, liking the Fitbit Flex 2 Giveaway post, and commenting on the post with their answer to the sentence”I’m too busy to…”
- Competitors may gain one additional entry to the draw by following GIGLY on Twitter (@getgigly)
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent 3rd party and announced at 4pm on Friday 2nd March (UK time).
- The winning prize is two Fitbit Flex 2s.
- The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s Facebook username will be posted on the GIGLY Facebook page after the winner has been selected.
- Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
- Promoter: Gigly Ltd, Tontine Building, 20 Trongate, G1 5NA